For organisations pursuing Operational Excellence, traditional performance indicators tend to mislead; & sometimes lead managements astray. New performance measures have been devised to align with Lean thinking.
The Obeya room is a cockpit of these measurements and permits quick review and problem solving. Gain an insight into designing and practically implementing a Lean Performance Management System.
Recommended only for people with some initial exposure to both 'know-how' & 'do-how' of Lean manufacturing practices. The 'expert series' programs don't cover the basics. They are designed to equip practioners to take the next big leap!
- Lean Performance Management
- The KPI cascade
- Obeya Room design
- Operationalizing the Obeya room
- Kirloskar Electric Company (1970-1983).: Various capacities
- Indo Malaysia Engineering Company, Malaysia Plant Manager.
- Kirloskar Electric Company (1984-1996).: Various capacities - CEO Unit V
- Toyota Kirloskar Motors Ltd. Bidadi – 1996- 2007 Senior General Manager
- Toyota Technical Training Institute - 2007-2009 - Dean
- 25 years of experience in manufacture of all electrical products like motors, generators, transformers etc. with focus on quality systems implementation
- Over 10 years of experience in planning , establishing , setting up automobile factory, Systems. Trained and practiced Toyota Way , Toyota Business Practices & Obheya way of project Management Systems.
- Trained at Toyota Institute Japan
- B. E. (Mechanical) – Bangalore University
- Diploma In Business Administration
- Trained in Japan on TQM & TBP